And dr coach you were all state. You never had many downs playing on a high school team. If the shoe was on the other foot, you wouldn't be so chipper!!!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/007.gif[/img]
I could name 1 or 2 preachers!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] And by the way, when all who have added to this thread have children, you don't know a thing how mamma wildcat feels. High school is suppose to be fun, and if you are good enough to make the team, you should play at some point and time. If you had muti-millions riding on the game, maybe not.
And dr coach you were all state. You never had many downs playing on a high school team. If the shoe was on the other foot, you wouldn't be so chipper!!!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/007.gif[/img]
Yeah. You know all about it Burrhead.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
I wasn't being a smart@@@, just giving you my point of view. If you can't handle it, I'm sorry.
Well, I disagree with the statement that you weren't trying to be a smart---. That's your nature (on this board anyway, don't know if you are that way in person). I don't take offense to it at all.
But yes, I know it's different if you sit the bench. If a player has the right attitude though, it shouldn't be any more difficult.
And that whole "high school is supposed to fun, everyone should get to play" is surely not really how you feel. Winning matters. I don't care what anyone says.
And trust me, I can handle a lot more than posts on a message board. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
It really is a no win situation for a coach. Some people say everybody should get to play, some gripe that a coach doesn't have the best people in there preparing for playoffs or getting better as the season progresses. I think that lots of coaches could probably get more people into games than they do, some are a bit slow on using their backups and all, but while one person gripes about the backups not getting enough playing time, another gripes that you don't get starters or players who do see playing time experience and time to gel together.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
On this topic I was speaking from the heart. And to think I voted you the prettiest thing on this board. Well behind the scenes! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Bookmarks